Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Life moments

Hang on tight. Life goes by fast, in the same way a ride on an awesome roller coaster. If you close your eyes, you will miss out.

Long ago, Jeff told me that it was the little things we remember. As I have gone through life, he was right. SHhhhh, do not mention this post to him ;)

Today, I took time away from my work to attend the 2nd grade award assembly for Brett. The ceremony was very efficient, but at the same time, I was a bit remiss about not coming to more activities/events. I do not want to miss out on more and know that I cannot be there for everything, but will do my best to schedule to be more available.

Brett recently lost one of his front teeth and said that he knows he will need braces soon. I am not ready for this step in life yet. Slow down, Father Time. And Madison keeps talking about when she's 15 she will be closer to driving and wearing make up. What? Yes, make up. 

Allow me to share a few photos of them. Snapped at a moment in time that will never be repeated. Just admired and remembered. 
 

 

Take time to drink in the moment. They go by faster than a roller coaster.

I love your guts!

No comments:

Post a Comment