Thursday, June 27, 2013

Get out, Jack!

Uncle Si - courtesy of Duck Dynasty
Friday afternoon my surgeon, Dr. B, will remove the 'thorn' in my side. When I refer to thorn, it is the lump I found under my skin on my left ribs. 

My doctors say this will be easy to take care of but what I hear is, 'Ok neurotic lady, we will do what it takes to make you feel better. And check to see if the mass is cancerous or not.' One thing I learned form others in my cancer support group is to continue to keep a positive attitude. Nothing is too small to be ignored. Address everything with your doctor because you never know what is going on inside of you.

What do I need? Pray that I heal quickly and get back on track. I have things to do and places to visit.

I love your guts!

No comments:

Post a Comment