Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fantasy football is the great distraction

I am sure I could spend my "spare"time doing other things, like sorting out the little clothes and toys no longer relevant to Madison and Brett, or clean out the garage. Ha, right. I like my line ups and get flack from the guys in both leagues for choosing defense or running backs early in the rounds. I would like to say, that I am VERY happy with my picks, even the weak ones, like Janikowski, Gerhart and Rodgers. Sure, the last one I picked only because I liked his unusual name, Jacquizz. I don't know if I will play him but I might throw him in the mix if I'm ahead on the points board. Right now I'm 3rd in points in both leagues and would like to say I will stay there all season, but the games have just begun. 

What am I distracted from? Well, the fact that I have one more procedure to do in the next month and being on a diet is not going so well. 

I feel OK. I do not consider myself to be sick. I just need to get back to a more consistent routine. Right now I am a little out of whack, but trying like heck to stay on track. Perhaps the distraction is not helping me focus. Could I work out a way to keep my fantasy football leagues and still focus on the task at hand? Sure, I can. 

And to those wondering, yes, Peyton made it to one of my rosters and did a great job. This season is going to be awesome!

I love your guts!

No comments:

Post a Comment