Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Thank you

Thank you to my friends that gave Lorenzo a positive reference. He applied for countless jobs over the last couple of months and this one sounds like it will be a good one. He applied at the YMCA to work in the after-school program. He is also enrolled in school full-time and has all his classes in the morning.

What else is there to smile about today? My project got an extension so we can deliver a first class event in January. This doesn't mean I can relax, it just means I have a longer runway to get pieces to the event locked.



Other smile worthy items - the sun is shining today, my friend got a new job, we are in the second half of the baseball season and I'm wearing sandals today.


Make today special...hug someone you love.


I love your guts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment