Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Best non-beef beef tacos

I was just treated to a great lunch by one of my closest friends who knows my journey and always makes me laugh. As we sat at her kitchen table, we watched the squirrel and birds in her back yard. Between our conversation and chowing on the awesome taco, I looked outside and said, "Hey, there's a mouse out there." She was grossed out and promptly got up and went out the door to throw a rock in his direction. She said, "I don't know where he lives, but he cannot stay here." We laughed and I was so tickled. 

Thank you for the great lunch, conversation and awesome friendship. Feeling the love and still waiting for results from lab work on Monday.


Item #290: Today is Patriot Day. I am proud of those who protect and serve our community and country...every day. I am not just referring to our military, but our EMS, police, fire and volunteers that support emergency situations. Take a moment to reflect on how lucky we are to live in a country where these services are in place to protect us when we are in need.

I love your guts!

No comments:

Post a Comment