Friday, February 17, 2012

Another doctor for team "get me better"

I have another doctor. Apparently I was not aware that I needed a specific doctor for radiation. The bus is full but I am sure we have space for more. 


Between now and surgery date I will be getting my family ready by identifying who needs a ride to and from activities, school and other. 


One thing I would like help with, once we get to the treatment phase, is someone to take video and/or photos of Madison playing soccer. Right now I am not sure I will be up to attending her games, but want to have someone lined up in case I cannot make her games. I will post the game schedule as they become available, along with the location of the soccer fields. She will be playing with Round Rock Soccer Association. Keep this in mind if you are able to come out one or a couple of Saturdays during the season, if I am not able to attend.


We need a better phrase than 'thank you' because I do not think that is sufficient for the gratitude I have for the help and support from you. Yes, you ;-) I know there are many that are far away from me, but I feel you are just down the street. Thanks for being part of the team and let me know if you want a window seat on the bus :)


I love your guts!

No comments:

Post a Comment