Monday, February 20, 2012

Ta-dah!

Here is a video of Madison at her first soccer practice. She was dressed and ready a couple of hours ahead of practice time. She is the one in the pink shorts and blue socks. This will be a fun season :) Her first game is Saturday @ 9am.


Subject change --- I met my radiology oncologist (the doctor that will be monitoring my radiation therapy). I was surprised to know that I will be at that office Monday - Friday for treatments for 33 consecutive treatments. Yes, that is about 6 weeks. This treatment will begin 3 weeks post-surgery. Jeff will take me to my initial appointments to help me get a feel for how I will feel and if I would need a ride for every visit. As we get started with the treatments, I will let you know if I will need a ride. The doctor says I will most likely feel tired more than usual. Maybe not immediately, but possibly later in the day. I think the first week of treatment may help me/us understand what we need to help us through these treatments. Stay tuned.


I love your guts!

No comments:

Post a Comment