Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Schedule for next week

Thank you in advance to all that are able to help. 


On Monday, Jeff will be with me. We arrive at the hospital bright an early and should be home later in the afternoon. He will spend his day in the waiting room in the front of the hospital through the doors near valet parking. If you are looking for him and want to come sit with him or bring him something to eat or drink, this is where you can find him. I will send you his mobile number if you send me a message. 


We are in process of making arrangements for the kids to get to their regularly scheduled Monday destinations.  My extended family will be bringing evening meals Monday - Saturday. Jeff returns to work on Tuesday. My aunt Linda will come by in the mornings to come check on me and help me. Lorenzo will be there in the middle of the day.


Thursday, March 8, Madison will not have soccer practice, so there is no need to shuttle her to practice that evening. However, I would ask that we have someone come by the house for the evening to help me out with the kids - homework and shower for bed. This is the evening that Jeff and Lorenzo are in class.


This Thursday, my friend Joyce will come by and help with dinner and hanging out with Brett while I get Madison to practice. 


A huge thank you to my parents and Jeff's parents for always pitching in to  keep the kids on their schedule. As some of you may know, our kids thrive on routine, especially Brett. Right now, we have only shared with Brett and Madison that I am going to get my belly button fixed at the hospital and will not feel good for a while. This isn't far from the truth, but it is easy for them to understand. As time goes by and questions come from them, we will answer them in terms they can understand. If they ask you questions, please feel free to share with them what you know. If you do not have the answer, they are OK with that response, too. 


I cannot express how grateful I am for the warmth and love I feel today, so here is something for you. "People will not remember what you said or what you did. They will remember how you made them feel." (Adaptation of a quote from Maya Angelou) 


I love your guts!

No comments:

Post a Comment