Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hurry up, Saturday! Get here fast.

Fluffy
This past Christmas, we purchased tickets to go see one of our favorite comedians, Gabriel Iglesias. He always makes me laugh and who knew I would really need laughter right now?

Saturday is special because it is my mom's birthday. The best thing I could give her is good news from my doctors. Let's hope next Tuesday they can deliver. (x Crossing my fingers. x) We will go out to lunch after Brett's basketball game to celebrate.

The kids will stay with mom and dad for the evening while Jeff and I go see "Fluffy" @ the Moody Theater.

We haven't decided where to have dinner, but I have a couple of ideas. Suggestions are welcome. If it is warm enough, I may dress in typical Austin casual - jeans and flip flops.  I love your guts!

No comments:

Post a Comment